Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
From Agoura to Calabasas to the Hidden Hills gated community in the Santa Monica Mountains region of Los Angeles County, water and overtake homes and businesses with little warning. The faster you take action when water floods your property, the better your chance of minimizing further damage. As a 24-hour water damage restoration company, we are minutes away from responding to your flooded property.
Water Damage Restoration - Servicing Agoura - Calabasas Area
- Damage Inspection - Assess the extent of damage and look for hidden water damage.
- Water Removal - Extract water from floors, carpets, or tiles in all rooms with moisture.
- Dehumidifying - Use the industry's best air mover (blowers) equipment to dry out the property.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing - Furniture, window coverings, and other contents came in contact with water.
- Restoration - Our professional water damage restoration team makes repairs and rebuilds your property to restore it to the condition before it was damaged by water.
Ready to Dispatch a Water Extraction Crew Emergency 24-7
We take the time to ensure that we understand the extent of the damage from water. We use moisture detection tools and thermal imagery equipment. We have a broad inventory of extraction and drying equipment to cleanup and restore to your property. Whenever floods or water damage happens, SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills can make it "Like it never even happened."
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (818) 991-6292
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills is close by and ready to respond to your flood or water damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Agoura community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Why Choose SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO has over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, strategically positioned to be faster to any size disaster. If your Agoura home or business is affected by water damage, we can provide an immediate emergency response that helps to prevent secondary damage and mold.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage restoration training, and our process emphasizes regular monitoring and documentation of the drying process from beginning to end.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
We invest in the latest technology and equipment because it helps us restore your home more quickly and to minimize cost. This equipment allows us to detect hidden moisture and extract standing water quickly and efficiently. We also utilize professional-strength cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products to cleaning and sanitize the affected water damage area for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Since every flood and water damage scenario is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. However, the overall water restoration process remains the same. The steps below detail our restoration process for the typical water-damaged property.